Country Montessori School
May 13, 2020
“The child is both a hope and a promise for mankind.”
Dr. Maria Montessori
- May 15-CMS Car Parade
- May 25-Memorial Day-No School
- June 12-Last Day of Virtual School
CMS Car Parade
On May 15th in the spirit of community, CMS invites all families to participate in our Car Parade! Faculty and Staff will be socially distanced and wearing their masks outside in the driveway and we would be honored if you can drive through and have your children wave and see their teachers!
- When: Friday, May 15th
- Time: Ladybugs, Bumblebees, Dragonflies @ 5:00-5:30
- Time: Eagles & Owls @ 5:30-6:00
- Attire: CMS shirts
- Directions: Please enter the driveway one car at a time and slowly drive all the way through and turn right when exiting.
- As tempting as it might be, please do not stop your car as we need the flow of traffic to be continuous.
- We want to be respectful to all of our families and staff and if you aren’t comfortable participating we completely understand.
- To minimize the number of adults on campus, your teachers will be present at your assigned classroom time.
- If you have questions please feel free to contact me.
- A special thank you to Lexi Meyerowitz for sharing this idea with us!
Please upload any photos of your children learning at home into the TreeRing folder titled “their classroom_Virtual learning.”
Create your personal pages before the deadline which is June 1st, and make sure to click “Print Ready”
And of course, order a yearbook!
CMS will be offering summer camp. Safety of the community and the guidelines at the time will decide if it is on-site, virtual or a combination. Those who are interested can submit an online application for Cricket Camp or Kookaburra Camp from the CMS website. At this time we will accept your application in good faith without deposit for summer camp.
Be sure to secure your spot now.
We are excitedly planning for our 2020-2021 school year with the original start date of August 17th. We are planning for onsite, virtual and a combination curriculum as we prepare for various scenarios to be ready for the fall semester and able to adapt based on state and county guidelines. We will be in touch with our families, keeping all of you informed. This information will be added to the CMS Parent Handbook as well. The health and safety of our CMS community is our number one priority. We are eager to reopen our campus and as we move towards that we are taking into account all recommendations and guidelines to ensure that we can provide the high quality education that our families have come to expect in a safe environment. If you have not yet submitted your re-enrollment packet be sure to log into your RenWeb account and submit at your earliest convenience to secure your spot for the Fall.
The CMS Family