Country Montessori School Presents
Spring Fling 2017
“Tribute to the Legends”
Sunday, May 7
Poway Center for the Performing Arts
15498 Espola Road, Poway
Dear CMS Families,
Our annual spring school wide performance is this Sunday, May 7th. The children and
Mr. Short have been working very hard preparing for this big and special event throughout the school year. They are getting excited about their performance and I am looking forward to seeing all of you there! Please see the Spring Fling housekeeping items below and let me know if you have any questions.
- If you haven’t already, please order your tickets by calling the box office at 858 748-0505. Hours are 12:00-5:00pm on Fridays and 10:00am to 3:00pm on Saturdays ONLY! There is a $5 convenience charge to order by phone or at the window. Convenience charges are subject to change. You can go online at www.PowayCenter.com
- Parents: Please bring your child/ren to the Artists Entrance by 2:30 p.m. The entrance is located on the south side of the building in route from the parking lot. If the children are late, they may not get on stage for the opening act.
- Staff will escort the students to their dressing rooms. Please, no parents allowed back stage.
- Performers must wear their new white CMS t-shirt (They will be distributed soon)
- Denim jeans is preferred
- If your child will not be able to perform that day, please let your teacher know. We hope to see all of our students there, this is an amazing school wide show and enjoyed by everyone!