Have you ever wondered…
- What your child is doing at school all day?
- What he or she is learning in class, from Early Childhood through Upper elementary?
- How the Montessori Method teaches children at each level?
CMS invites you to the Montessori Journey, a special workshop that enables you to see our classrooms through a child’s eyes and to experience how a child learns from one level to the next.
- October 7th from 6-7:00 PM and October 8th 8-10:00 AM
- It is a two part event
- Child care available
- RSVP if you will be attending and if you need child care to Melissay@countrymontessori.org
This workshop is a full immersion into our Montessori classrooms. Parents, (a simulated class of children) come for an evening of silent learning and community, followed by a morning of class work and discussion with teachers from each level. You’ll go from simple hands-on material in a Early Childhood classroom to complex and abstract concepts in Lower and Upper Elementary.
Participants describe the Journey as a very moving experience, with many “aha!” moments throughout. Parents come away with a deeper understanding of how Montessori works and a better grasp of what their children are learning and doing, and an increased respect for the value of Montessori education. Please see the attached document for more information.