To All Parents,
- Do you know that CMS is the ONLY WASC Accredited Montessori School in San Diego County?
- Do you wonder what that means?
- Do you know that the Board of Directors and the staff have been working on a WASC school-wide action plan to:
- Enhance our STEM program
- Improve our technology
- Develop a more robust parent-engagement process
- Would you like to provide YOUR feedback about these topics and more?
We’d love to hear from you!
There will be two focus group opportunities to discuss WASC accreditation and our WASC Action Goals. Please plan to join us for one of the groups.
1. Thursday, May 18th from 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
2. Wednesday, May 31st from 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Kindly, RSVP to the office with the date you can attend by emailing Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adela Corrales, Head of School and Dana Black, CMS Non-Profit Consultant and WASC Lead Coordinator