Country Montessori School
Aug 7, 2021
“True peace … suggests the triumph of justice and love among men; it reveals the existence of a better world where harmony reigns.” Dr. Maria Montessori
- First day of school-Monday, August 16
- New Student/Parent/New Level Orientation-Friday, August 13
- Be Sure to Set your Parent Portal Directory Preferences – See Instructions below
Welcome Back to School!
We hope that everyone has had a wonderful summer and we are looking forward to seeing everyone soon! Summer school was a fun time and now the CMS faculty and staff will begin preparations for the new 2021-22 school year.
New Student/Family Orientation
For our new students and families to CMS, please remember that on Friday, August 13 you and your student will have a new family/student orientation from 9-10:30. At 9:00 you will meet with the administration in building 1 (Eagles) and immediately following will get to meet your new teachers and classroom.
Returning CMS Students in New Classrooms Orientation
Our returning students and parents that will be entering the first and fourth levels will meet with the classroom faculty at 9:30. The teachers will be covering a variety of information and the students will have the opportunity to meet their teachers.
New CMS Families
Be sure to set up your FACTSMgt (RenWeb) Parent Portal account
- Visit https://factsmgt.com
- Click Parent Log in
- Select FACTS Family Portal
- The Family Portal Login Page comes up. – You will click Create New Family Portal Account
- Country Montessori School District Code: CO-CA
- Type your email address and click Create Account
An email will be sent to you with a link Click to change password. This link is only valid for 15 minutes
The browser displays your Name and RenWeb ID
- Type a User Name, Password and Confirm the password
- Click Save Password
A message at the top of the browser, “User Name/Password successfully updated You can now log into ParentsWeb using your new Username and Password
Country Montessori School App
If you have not done so please be sure to download the Country Montessori School App. You can look up the app in the App Store or Google Play Store on your device. Simply search for Country Montessori School or use the following link https://a3a.me/
You can use the Country Montessori School App to:
- Complete your daily sign-in for morning arrivals
- Daily sign out (for Early Childhood students)
- View / Pay child care
- Access Family Directory
- Link to CMS Facebook / Instagram
- Access Admin Corner Newsletters
- View Report Cards (once released)
- Process Re-enrollment
- Additional FACTS (RenWeb) Parent Portal features
- Register for your Walk-A-Thon individual student page
One of the additional features found in the parent portal is our school directory for all CMS families. Our system defaults the parent directory to share names, email addresses, phone numbers, and addresses. If there is any information you would like to have omitted from the parent portal please adjust your preferences by following these steps.
- Log into your Parent Portal
- From the left-hand menu select Web Forms
- Click on Custodial Parent Form
- Scroll to bottom under Parent Preferences:
- Any information you want omitted click on the directory block next to that information item – once your preferences are selected click save.
(The parent directory will become available in the parent portal after the start of the school year to allow families to adjust their preferences)
Morning Arrivals and Afternoon Dismissals
Arrivals begin at 8:15 and all students should be in class by 8:30 and is mandatory for all elementary students. We give our early childhood students a grace period of 10 minutes and arrivals end at 8:40. Please have your student to school on time.
Dismissals for our early childhood students are at 2:30-2:45 and elementary students dismiss at 3:00-3:15. The specific arrival and dismissal procedures will be in next week’s Admin Corner.
Covid Safety Measures
The school will continue to make safety our number one priority and follow all California Department of Public Health and the San Diego County Office of Education protocols,suggestions and procedures. More specific information will be in next week’s Admin Corner.
We are looking forward to a wonderful school year!
The CMS Family