Country Montessori School
October 16, 2020
“The greatest gifts we can give our children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.” Dr. Maria Montessori
- Parent/Teacher Conferences Sign Up-The week of October 19
- Halloween Event-October 31
- Parent/Teacher Conferences–November 5 and 6-Child care will not be available
- Walk-A-Thon – November 18th
- Virtual Parent Education Night-December 3-6:00-8:00 PM
We hope that you can all attend the Halloween Trunk or Treat on Saturday, October 31. Early Childhood classes drive through will be 3:00-3:30 and Elementary will be 3:30-4:00. We look forward to seeing everyone in their costumes and waving to all our students while passing out goodie bags. Please RSVP if you haven’t already!
Absences and Illnesses
Please notify the office if your student will not be in class or is sick. Should your child be sick all families need to inform the office and we will provide further guidance.
Our fall parent/teacher conferences will be held Thursday, November 5 and Friday, November 6. This is a special time for parents to connect with their student’s teachers. These conferences will be held virtually via Zoom. The week of October 19 conference sign ups for the date and time will be sent out to all families from Susank@countrymontesori.org. There will be deadlines to sign up and once the teachers have been given their class sign up sheet they will email you a Zoom invite.
We are excited to hold our annual Walk-a-thon on November 18th! This year will look a little different, but still have the same goals. Watch your inbox for more information early next week to get started on your individual student donation page.
PARENT EDUCATION NIGHT
- December 3-Virtual Parent Education Night- This event highlights our Montessori curriculum as well as our enrichment classes. You will be invited via Zoom to see our CMS teachers speak about their curriculum and the highlights of the programs. Invitations and more information will be coming out soon.
Cox Service Advisory
Next week on Tuesday October 20th Cox will be expanding their support area which will result in service outages in our area. We will be offering distance learning to the best of our ability on Tuesday next week. If you experience any disruptions we appreciate your patience as we work to resolve any issues that may arise.
The CMS Family